The story of my success - swasik

 


My name is Raju. Today I will tell you the story of my success. Exactly 9 years back today, I had passed class 10th. I was from a poor family, I didn't have money to study further. My father used to work as a laborer and my mother used to stay at home doing some tailoring work and earn money. My parents used this money to go home. I also have a little sister. She studies in 5th class. I got 90% in 10th but I didn't have money to study further. One day my teacher came to my home and told my parents that your son is very clever in study. You teach him further. My father said, we do not have enough money for Raju's further studies. At that time my teacher said that I will pay for his studies. My father agreed with teacher and My teacher sent me to the city and asked me to study further. I was away from my family but I worked very hard that one day I will remove poverty from my family and today I become a doctor. Now my parents live in the city with me. My sister is also studying further now. All this happened because of my teacher. When I became a doctor, I repaid all his debts, but if my teacher had not helped me that day, I would not have been at this stage today. this was the story of my success. How did you like the story of my success, tell by comments. 

Comments

Popular Posts